Technology Support Specialist & Trainer - Part Time
Employment Type: Part Time Independent Contractor
TechOtter provides friendly technology support and education services for older adults living both independently and in communities. We offer in-person one-on-one support, as well as group classes.
TechOtter is looking for a tech savvy, patient, and personable individual to provide 1-on-1 technology support and teach technology-based classes. The individual will work 1-on-1 with clients in their home helping with basic technology education and troubleshooting tech issues. The individual will also give presentations on various practical technology topics.
This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Hours are flexible to fit your schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide technology tutoring on computers, tablets, smartphones, smart TVs, e-readers, etc.
· Troubleshoot and resolve basic technology issues. Ex. virus removal, printer issues, connection issues, etc.
· Teach technology-based presentations on various topics. Ex. cyber security, smartphones, tablets, etc.
· Lead small group workshops
· Drive to various appointments/presentations in the Denver Metro Area.
Qualifications and Skills
· Patience and good conversation skills
· Extensive familiarity with Windows and Mac operating systems
· Familiar with apple and android smartphones and tablets.
· Ability to troubleshoot technology issues and carry out solutions,
· Engaging presentation skills
· Reliable transportation
How to Apply
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org