If you love working with children and are passionate about God and enthusiastic about music, becoming a Bonding to the Beat music instructor could be the right job choice for you! Bonding to the Beat music instructors play an important role in bringing the gift of music to their students while singing about the love of Jesus. They work with children in a childcare setting from ages 0-5. As of 2018, we have serviced over 10 school/Childcare facilities and have worked with over hundreds of children of all age groups.
All qualifying candidates will be required to take and pass a background check.
Education and Training
Music teachers are usually drawn to the profession because they are already accomplished musicians. To become a Bonding to the Beat music instructor, you must play the guitar, ukulele, or banjo, with a high level of proficiency. You must have a background in singing in order to be able to sing the songs that will be used in the music class setting. Candidates must have 2 years of experience working with preschool aged children. Must be available for training for 2, 8 hour days.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● Must be willing to travel throughout the city.
● Candidate must have a love for God and spreading the love of Jesus in a musical setting.
● Candidates must be able to help children utilize and stretch their imagination through developing musical ideas
● You will be responsible for preparing students for a concert at the end of every semester.
● Must be 18 years or older
● Music instructors must also have the ability to work well with, and relate to, children of all ages.
● You must be able to convey your enthusiasm and excitement for music to your students to help instill them with a desire to learn.
● You should also continue your own musical development during your free time to help keep your musical skills fresh and sharp.
● Candidates must be able to sing
● Candidates must be able to play guitar
● Candidates must know how to interact with children
● Candidates must be able to read music
● You'll need to have effective classroom management skills by incorporation of biblical values.
● Sometimes, you may have to deal with children who have behavioral disorders or developmental or learning disabilities. This requires patience, dedication and a positive attitude, in addition to knowing effective strategies for integrating these students into your classroom.
Hours: 9-11:00 AM
Number of Positions Open: 2
Start Date: 7/15/2019