78-year-old blind Christian gentleman needing assistance in utilizing his iPad/iPhone (through use of Voiceover / Accessibility feature; easily self-taught) on a weekly basis.
Compensation: Pays $10/hr.
* Pick him up at home (Colfax & Lowell Blvd; near Mile High Stadium) and drive to a nearby library (3 blocks away) to work in a reading room at least 2 hours a week; flexible schedule.
A few specific tasks include:
* Help read through his emails
* Improve his text messaging skills
* Unsubscribe from unwanted emails
* Update his personal contact list
* Teach him how to use various blind assist icons/apps
* Assist in stock portfolio research (prior skill or knowledge in stocks is not necessary; simply looking up names & stock price)
To see if it’s a right fit, you can accompany us on some occasions to familiarize yourself with the process.
If interested, please email or call Ellie at: