New digital based startup in Denver is currently looking for bright young professionals to join our team as a marketing interns. This is an ideal position for an individual with a passion for the creative industry. It’s a high-velocity role that requires an entrepreneurial mindset. Perfect place to launch your career in one of the country’s hottest startup markets. Work alongside the founder/owner and play a key role in the success of the company.
About the Company: You're Golden is a Photographer On Demand service, connecting consumers with photographers quickly, affordably and quality. Need better photos for your social media? Your dating profile? Small business opening? You're Golden! This is not your traditional (stuffy) photo shoot like you did for your family holiday card. You're Golden is serving an emerging market of customers looking for higher quality photos for anything!
Watch my 3 minute pitch video here to understand all the details.
Marketing Interns will be trained and evaluated directly by founder/owner on all responsibilities listed below and evaluated on specific KPI's for each area.
Internship has flexibility to be tailored to strong skill set and course work.
Owner/Founder: Sydney Golden
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze company website
• Mange metrics, data and analytics for all social media accounts.
• Use social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
• Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram)
• Design sales/marketing materials (if applicable)
• Manage customer service via email and phone
• Manage/create early adopter rewards program
• Email marketing
• Research and analyze pertinent information such as: potential partnerships, software and events.
• Manage post event surveys
• Communicate with our pool of photographers
• Experience with office management tools (MS Office software and Google)
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Interest in communication strategies
• Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
• Strong knowledge of social, digital and email marketing
• Skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Perform well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibit personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Eager for challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment
• Able to pivot and adapt to change quickly
• Ability to respond to urgent situations appropriately by prioritization
What You'll Learn
• Oversee a professional social media campaign, including analytics
• How to be ab effective communicator specifically written and verbal
• How to work effectively in a remote culture
• How a startup works
• All levels and areas of business management
• Work in a fast-growing startup
• Plenty of room for career advancement
• Produce projects, expand skills and present your work
• Work 15-20 hours per week (flexible)
• Flexible schedule/mostly working remote/could require some nights and weekend hours possibly
• Meet in person (in Denver) at least 1 x per we
About You're Golden
Bringing affordable, quality professional photographers to EVERYONE for ANYTHING. Quick and easy to book, flat rate hourly fees, unedited photos included. Your Photos, Your Way