New Beginning Community Church
10550 Progress Way
Parker, CO 80134 (Phone) #303-495-2949
Pastor Todd Harker (Cell) #720-244-7166
New Beginning Community Church is a new church start in the middle of Parker, CO. We were established as a body of believers on February 5, 2012. We are a New Testament, Evangelical and Independent church designed to Love God and Love People through worship – the Word – ministry and missions. We currently average 100 people on Sunday morning. Our church family consists of people from all age groups (from a few months old to 85 years of age). Our worship is blended and our culture is casual. Our youth group consists of 20 teens grades sixth through twelfth. Our pastor has been in ministry for twenty-three years his messages are both topical and exegetical.
· Minister to teens from the sixth grade through graduation.
· Work to establish a well-rounded, vibrant, Biblically solid and fully integrated youth ministry within the Parker area.
· Partner with the Sr. Pastor, parents and youth sponsors in planning, organizing and leading various youth activities, ministries and trips.
· Lead Wednesday night youth group.
· Minister to the church family on Sunday mornings.
· Invest in the lives of the teens.
· Plan regular youth outreach events within our community.
· Learn ministry ins and outs from the Sr. Pastor and Elders.
· Must be a born-again maturing believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
· Must have a heart for ministry and ministering to today’s youth and their parents.
· Must meet the biblical standards of 1Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
· Must be in full agreement with the doctrinal statement of NBCC.
· Must be able to work with and lead the youth sponsor team.
· Must be able to minister at least five to eight hours a week.
· Must be able to attend both Wednesday night youth groups and Sunday services.
· Must be able to teach teens the life changing message of God’s Word.
· Must be able to pass a CBI background check.
· Will be accountable to the Sr. Pastor.
· Mileage reimbursement
· Ministry expense reimbursement
· A wonderful place to minister
· Amazing people to work with
· Grace driven, Christ centered and Bible-based ministry
· A possibility of working into a part-time or full-time paid position
· Music ability
Any qualified person interested in the above position may contact the church office or Pastor Todd Harker directly. You may also email your resume to Tharker68@gmail.com.