Position Description: Harbor Church is a dynamic 3 year old growing church looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual with a passion for youth, a proven track record of developing leaders, and a gifted communicator that can become a strong “number 2” on our staff team. Youth, LifeGroups, and Teaching Team are the immediate areas of emphasis for this position. More opportunities are available depending on the specific gifts of the right candidate.
Position Requirements: Bachelors degree required and 2+ years experience on a church staff preferred.
Compensation details for this position: $40k - $50k depending on experience
Start/End Date: We would like to fill this position as soon as we find the right candidate. We are asking for an initial commitment of 3 years.
Hours: Full time
Location/Address: 8811 Harlan St. Westminster, CO 80031
Description of duties:
• Design and lead weekly Harbor Youth gatherings.
• Develop and implement strategy for next two years of Harbor Youth.
• Recruit, train, and disciple volunteer leaders for Harbor Youth.
• Oversee LifeGroups: develop new leaders, connect weekly with host homes, help develop content for study, lay groundwork for direction and vision of LifeGroups in the future.
• Work with Pastoral Leadership Team to develop and implement effective assimilation and follow-up strategies.
• Participate in the Teaching Team: help develop series and curriculum.
• Preach 8 – 10 times a year.
• Pastoral care for members as needed.
• Engagement with digital platforms as needed.
• Weekly participation in weekend experience meeting.
• Weekly participation in Staff Meeting.
• Additional ministry opportunities as the person is gifted and as the church grows.