ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of Authentic Life Church by reaching, leading, and discipling our youth.
Authentic Life Church is a new church plant, is a church of about 400-500 and exists to help people build authentic relationships with God and others. We execute this purpose by focusing on growing people in worship, service, generosity, community, and evangelism. We are an outreach church, focused on creating environments that are conducive to both bringing in the unsaved, reaching them with the gospel, and discipling them toward maturity.
Executive Pastor of Worship and Communications
Authentic Life Church is seeking a Christ-centered individual to lead our Middle & High School ministries (average combined attendance: 30). This person will work with gifted volunteers, parents, and a strong staff relationships to lead and grow our 6th-12th grade ministry. This job is currently part-time (20-25 hrs./wk.), but as the church and student ministry grows, the position will become full-time. Authentic Life Church is a bible-believing, evangelistic church. Our preaching style is relational and our worship is God centered and deeply experiential. Authentic Life Church is in Littleton Co. (www.authenticlifechurch.com) To apply or to get more information, please email: Danny@authenticlifechurch.com.
Strong Leadership, Self Starter, Highly Creative, Organized Strategic Planner, Team Player, Takes Initiative, Positive and Optimistic Attitude, Compassionate, Good Listener
1. Lead the weekly gathering(s) (Currently Tuesday nights)
· Create environment that is relatable to unbelieving students.
o High energy
o Relevant teaching
o Experiential Woship
· Move toward separating the High School and Middle School Ministry.
2. Activities/Events/Outreach (to build community as well as reaching the lost)
· Plan at least one activity per month/ministry.
o Including hang outs, overnighters, service projects, mission trips, etc.
3. Discipleship/Leadership training
o Design and implement a system for discipleship
o Design and implement a system for leadership development
· Oversee marketing for the youth ministry as it relates to social media, web content, flyers, etc.
5. Volunteer Staff/Youth Leadership
· Recruit and train adult staff to mentor and disciple the youth.
· Raise up students leaders into leadership roles, calling them to deeper levels of devotion.
6. Youth Assimilation
· Work with church leadership to help students get assimilated into the overall church body.
7. Parental Support
· Work with parents to help them better disciple their children.
· This position is a part-time exempt position. Employee must maintain regular and predictable attendance and be able to work occasional non-scheduled times.
· Employment with Authentic Life Church is “at will” and employment may be terminated at any time with or without cause or notice.
· Reviews are given according to the current policy and procedures manual.
All new employees are placed on a 180-day introductory period. At the end of the introductory period, the Supervisor will conduct a performance evaluation. Following that, reviews will be in accordance with the current Policy and Procedures Manual. Informal or formal visitations or evaluations concerning job descriptions or performance responsibilities may be held any time at the request of either party.
CANCELLATION OF PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS
The employee and Authentic Life Church agree that this job description supersedes and cancels all previous position descriptions, schedules, and arrangements as of its effective date.
Contact Person: DANNY ERBAUGH Contact Phone Number: 303-979-3653 Contact Email Address: DANNY@AUTHENTICLIFECHURCH.COM
Compensation details for this position: 18-26K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE Start/End Date: ASAP - OPEN ENDED Hours: 20-25/WEEK