Dr. Walt Hastings 303-526-9490 email@example.com Position Description:
We are looking for an Office Administrator to support the administrative effectiveness of Bergen Park Church. The ideal candidate has experience in serving in an administrative role for a high-functioning leader. Because this position interfaces with the church staff and the larger church body, the successful candidate must have a highly engaging and friendly personality.
· Fulfill the administrative needs of the pastoral staff.
· Answer all telephone calls and emails addressed to the general church avenues.
· Serve as a “gatekeeper” for the Lead Pastor while ensuring everyone with an inquiry is served in a friendly manner.
· Maintain the files (digital and print) required by the church staff.
· Help coordinate meetings/events led by church staff.
· Schedule and manage Sunday morning announcements.
· Produce monthly newsletters.
· Manage office organization including mail, copy area and supplies.
· Document and communicate Connect Cards to ministry leaders.
· Document and analyze weekly Sunday Experience attendance.
· Maintain Connect Center with printed literature and hand-outs.
· Maintain an updated Church Directory on an annual basis.
· Proofread and print the weekly Sunday Bulletin.
· Work with the CCB Administrator to ensure that ongoing CCB ongoing tasks are completed on a timely basis and with accurate results.
· Collaborate with Worship Director to develop and setup weekly worship flow using Planning Center and ProPresenter.
· Manage Google Cloud Drive and BPC file archives.
· Participate in all staff meetings and retreats.
· Keep a sense of organization.
· Empathetic, caring telephone skills.
· A working knowledge of standard office equipment (copier, phone, computer, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· At least two years of experience in an administrative role.
· A growing Christian faith and character.
· A commitment to the mission of the church.
· Basic computer skills.
· Ability to pass a background check.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Mac OS computer skills required.
Compensation details for this position: The position is for 20 hours a week @ $15 per hour, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday ($300 a week). Start/End Date: July 1, 2019 Hours: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday Location/Address: 31919 Rocky Village Dr., Evergreen, CO 80439
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org