Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, dynamic, and unique Christian church in Littleton, Colorado. Roughly 1,600 people call FBC their home church and attend one of our 2 Sunday morning worship times. FBC really lives out their new vision, Everyone’s Welcome because nobody’s perfect and God has BIG plans for your life.
Denver was named the 5th fastest growing big city in the US. Residents looking for community and a thriving church find FBC to be the place for them. FBC is located in western Littleton, nestled against the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It’s the best of 2 worlds: the conveniences of modern society within 10 minutes of the rugged outdoors. Skiing, hiking, mountain biking, running, camping, fishing, hunting, cooking on the grill and exploring the Rocky Mountains are deeply ingrained into the culture.
About the Position
The Communications Assistant is responsible for designing art for print and digital media at FBC. This person reports to the Communications Director, who provides creative direction and guidance for projects. This person will also manage the content, look, feel, and functionality of our website (training provided.) This person collaborates with the Communications Director and other teams to develop and implement creative solutions and marketing strategies. This is a part-time position and has flexibility to work from home for a portion of hours each week after training completion.
Responsibilities and Assignments
· Create art for sermon series, church-wide events, ministries, programs, image adjustments, logos, branding materials, posters, banners, social media graphics, and the website.
Web Content Management
· Oversee weekly updates and administrative maintenance for our WordPress based website.
· Experienced user of various social media platforms who will assist in creating, scheduling and managing posts.
Printing and Publication
· Assist with printing and publication requests, including our weekly and monthly handouts.
Experience & Education
· Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office products.
· Design process experience from concepts to presentation of final art files.
· Printing skills on a production printer preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Qualities & Characteristics
· Loves people
· Relational communication style
· Quick learner who loves a fast-paced environment
· Aligns with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy and doctrine
· Financial integrity
· Sexual integrity
· Self-aware and teachable
· Maintains healthy family relationships
· Accepts accountability
· Lifelong learner
· History of healthy conflict resolution
Ready to Take the Next Step?
· For more information about our team, check out our website.
· To submit your resume and design portfolio for consideration, please email Dree Riffel, FBC Communications Director, at email@example.com.