Elevate Hope Centennial is a church plant launching out of Deer Creek Church on September 22, 2019. Elevate Hope Centennial will be located in Centennial, CO which is in one of the fastest growing areas of the State and largely under-churched for it’s population size.
Elevate Hope Centennial exists to bring the real and lasting hope of Jesus to Centennial and beyond. Our motto is: “A church for people who aren’t perfect and don’t pretend to be.”
We have an “outward face” to the community and are committed to reaching people for Christ, making disciples, and planting churches. We will be meeting in an elementary school when we launch.
Job Description: Sunday Worship Leader
We are looking for someone to lead worship in a weekly contracted Sunday-to Sunday capacity paid each week. The hope is for the position to move to Part Time or Full Time eventually for the right candidate, but that is not necessary.
There is also a lot of ﬂexibility and opportunity for candidates with additional experience in areas such as graphic design, social media and Associate or Executive Pastor gifts. Please include any other areas of expertise or experience as this could assist in developing a more speciﬁc job opportunity. Additional experience / expertise may help a candidate move more quickly to Full Time ministry at Elevate Hope Centennial. Please note, however, that this additional experience is not required.
General Expectations for Sunday Worship Leader:
• Maintain a high-level of integrity, honesty and character as a representative of Jesus Christ, and Elevate Hope Centennial. Candidate’s attitude, actions and behaviors should reﬂect our devotion to Jesus Christ.
• Maintain a growing relationship with God, evidenced by regular habits of spending time with Him and His Word, active involvement in the church, healthy time with family, and a commitment to maintain healthy accountability relationships.
• Maintain a high-level of integrity and submit to Elevate Hope Centennial Lead Pastor leadership.
• Maintain an attitude of humility and a willingness to grow, receive direction and correction, as well as an ongoing desire and effort to continuously improve.
Speciﬁc Expectations for Sunday Worship Leader Position:
• Paid $150 to $200 per Sunday based on experience. This would include setting up the stage, performing a sound check for the band, leading the Worship Team in rehearsal before the Sunday Worship Service, and leading the congregation in worship on Sunday morning. It would also include connecting with the Senior Pastor in some way during the week to go over Sunday morning.
• Experience with Pro Presenter preferred but not required.
• Previous worship leadership experience preferred but not required.
• The Worship Leader will help coordinate the various elements and personnel involved in the Sunday worship service, including vocals, instruments, media, sound and lighting. • Previous worship leadership experience preferred but not required.
• Experience with Pro Presenter preferred, but becoming an expert with PP will be required as part of on the job training.
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated and able to learn and adapt to a changing environment.
Elevate Hope Centennial