Contact Information: Kyle@Openbiblecares.org
Job Type: Part-time (12-15 hours per week)
Salary: $600.00 to $800.00 / month
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Experience: Church Leadership, 1 year (Preferred); Musical Ministry, 3 years (Preferred)
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
This is a paid part-time / bi-vocational position.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Open Bible is a Multi-cultured Baptist Church located in the South East portion of Colorado Springs,CO. We are seeking a worship leader to serve on the church management team for a congregation of approximately 130. We desire a vibrant leader who demonstrates a lifestyle of integrity, commitment and dedication to Jesus and our church family.
The ideal candidate will be a gifted musician that can lead vocally from the Keys or Guitar with at least three years of experience on staff at a church where he/she was responsible for the planning and direction of corporate worship services. He/She should be spiritually growing with a consistent walk with Christ, possess strong people skills and the ability to work as part of a cohesive ministry team. This candidate should be willing to commit solely to the OBBC family. He/She should also be an internally motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and who can manage multiple projects well.
Primary responsibilities include developing and directing an innovative, multi-lingual, and multi-cultured corporate worship for OBBC. This includes the planning and execution of weekly Sunday and Wednesday worship services, developing, directing and leading all musicians, vocalist, audio/video aspects and volunteers, special praise events, and recruiting and training gifted musicians and singers to participate in the music and worship ministry for multiple genres and multiple cultures.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be spiritually growing with a consistent walk with Christ
· Be a gifted musician with strong music leadership skills
· Commitment to the OBBC family by joining our church and participation in our growth structure
· Possess the ability to work as part of a cohesive ministry team
· Understand our bilingual worship style (you do not have to be bilingual, but you must be able to find/utilize bilingual worship resources)
· Be an internally motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and who can manage multiple projects well.
· Strong, clear Christian testimony and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Sound Biblical doctrine and understanding of Scripture.
· Regular tither and cheerful giver of time and finances to Kingdom work.
· Strong prayer life.
· Servant leader’s heart.
· Love for God's people and for the lost.
Preferred Professional Qualifications
· Minimum of 3 years’ Musical experience at a church.
· Experience planning, organizing and leading corporate worship services for a church.
Open Bible Baptist Church (OBBC) is a multi-cultured Southern Baptist Church located in the southeast portion of Colorado Springs, CO with a congregation of approximately 130 people. More details about OBBC can be found at http://openbiblecares.org/.
This job will require you to pass a background check: Yes
Overtime often available: No
Typical end time: 9 PM
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $600.00 to $800.00 /month
Open Bible Baptist Church
O: (719) 475 -2001