Cloverdale Church is a growing turnaround church in Lakewood, CO. Our current worship leader is moving out of the area, so we need the next person that God has to lead our church in worship. We are looking for someone who will lead the worship team and be involved in the ministries of the church. This is a part-time paid position of about 12-15 hours a week.
Position Description: The worship leader will work with the Senior Pastor and the worship team to plan and prepare each worship service. The worship leader must be a person who is creative in leading people to worship the Lord. They need to be a leader who can communicate a direction in a way that inspires those around him/her to join in the pursuit of that vision. This position requires the individual to serve not solely as a worship leader but also a shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry.
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Commitment to moral purity.
3. A leader as well as a musician, skilled in vocal, and instrumental direction.
4. A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and on the worship team.
5. Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a church in worship.
6. Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
7. Knowledgeable in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, computers, presentation software, and video.
8. Willing to commit to 10-15 hours per week including staff meetings.
9. Ability to network and recruit for the betterment of Cloverdale’s worship ministry.
10. A team player with a positive attitude.
If interested, Email Pastormikecog@gmail.com with your resume and information.